xpresso.ai Support Policy
- An application uptime of 99% will be ensured to allow end users to use the platform continuously without obstacles
- Support channel: e-mail
- Time to respond: 24 hours
- The support e-mail ID will be integrated with JIRA (ticketing system) for automatic ticket creation
- A dedicated L1 support engineer will respond to tickets and if required, based on the complexity and severity of the ticket, will route to L2 or L3 support engineers
- L1 engineer will respond to the customer with an SLA (time to resolve) based on complexity and severity of the issue
- Customers will have access to the ticket system
Severity Level Description
- Level 1 – Critical: Critical production issue affecting all Users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.
- Level 2 – Urgent: Major functionality is impacted, or performance is significantly degraded. Issue is persistent and affects many Users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround is available.
- Level 3 – High: System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all Users. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
- Level 4 – Medium: Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Reasonable workaround available. Resolution required as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Bugs will be resolved as per priority and severity
- Request to add any new features will be prioritized as per the product release roadmap for xpresso.ai
- The L1, L2, and L3 team structure will be decided based on the size and governance structure of the engagement
- It is recommended to refer to the detailed user manual before reaching out to the support team
1551 McCarthy Blvd Suite 202
Milpitas, CA 95035, USA